- WSTC to hear about bridges, help for homeless on right of ways, on-demand transit
- WSTC to hear about land and sea autonomous vehicles, clean transportation efforts
- WSTC to hear I-5 bridge, tolling technology and airport study updates
- More News
- Route Jurisdiction Transfer Request from the City of Snoqualmie
- Route Jurisdiction Transfer Request from the City of Ridgefield
- Named the Mullen Rd./Argonne Rd. I-90 overpass bridges, the “Deputy Joseph M. O’Connor Memorial Overpass”
- Naming Resolution adopted March 15, 2023.
- Ferry Fuel Surcharge Modification:
- The Commission took action on emergency rule making at its meeting on June 22nd to amend the current administrative rule authorizing a ferry fuel surcharge to be paid by ferry riders if certain conditions are met.
- The amendment to the rule will require the Commission to review and approve a ferry fuel surcharge before it can be implemented by Washington State Ferries.
- With the emergency rule now in place, the next step is to make permanent changes via a full rule making process, pending direction from the 2023 Legislature. This will take place sometime in 2023, at which time public review and comment will be gathered.
Policy Issue Areas
Commission letters to Congress
Studded tires (pdf 151kb)
Transportation 101 (pdf 1.2mb )