- WSTC to visit Vancouver to hear about transportation issues in growing region
- WSTC joins West Coast counterparts to discuss the future of transportation
- WSTC adopts new ferry fares for the next two years
- More News
- Highway Naming Request: The State Legislature has requested the WSTC name a portion of SR 411 the “Cowlitz County Deputy Sheriff Justin DeRosier Memorial Highway” – Action expected on October 18, 2023.
- Route Jurisdiction Transfer Request from the City of Snoqualmie
- Route Jurisdiction Transfer Request from the City of Ridgefield
- 2023-2025 ferry fares have been set! Check out the new fares here
- Named the Riffe Lake Overlook on SR 12 the “Gary Stamper Memorial Overlook” in honor of the late Lewis County Commissioner.
- Named two plazas at the Colman Dock Ferry Terminal in Seattle as follows:
- ʔulułali, a place of Traveling Water, from the Suquamish Tribe, for the North Plaza nearest Columbia Street; and
- sluɁwił, a perforation for a canoe, a short cut, a canoe pass, from the Muckleshoot Indian Tribe, for the South Plaza nearest Yesler Way.
- Naming Resolution adopted June 21, 2023.