- WSTC to select I-405 toll proposal and discuss transportation safety and equity
- WSTC to discuss possible I-405/SR 167 toll-rate adjustments
- More News
Toll rate adjustments for the I-405 & SR 167 Express Toll Lanes are under consideration. Learn more here.
- The Commission named a portion of SR 411 the “Cowlitz County Deputy Sheriff Justin DeRosier Memorial Highway”.
- The Commission approved the City of Ridgefield’s request to transfer SR 501, known as “Pioneer Street”, from the State of Washington to the City of Ridgefield. The 2024 Legislature will consider this approval for codification in state law.
- The Commission deferred decision on the City of Snoqualmie’s request to transfer the Snoqualmie Parkway between the terminus of SR 18 at I-90 and SR 202/Railroad Avenue, to the State of Washington until 2027 to allow the City of Snoqualmie and the state to continue discussing the matter.
- The Commission adopted a resolution to place a moratorium on the consideration of any route jurisdiction transfer requests until January, 2027 to allow for the completion of the current Route Jurisdiction Study and Legislative deliberation on its findings and recommendations.