The Legislature provided funding in the 2012 Supplemental Transportation Budget to the Washington State Transportation Commission (WSTC) to determine the feasibility of transitioning from the gas tax to a road user assessment system of paying for transportation, and submit a work plan and budget to the Legislature for the 2013/15 biennium.
The Commission was directed in the 2010 Transportation Budget (ESSB 6381) to review regional prioritized projects as part of its development of the Washington Transportation Plan.
In January, 2011 the Commission completed the Regional Transportation Priority Projects Report (pdf 22 mb)
The Commission was directed in the 2010 Transportation Budget (ESSB 6381) (pdf 1.03 mb) to conduct a best practices review of non-toll public private partnerships ad to make recommendations on how these kinds of PPP's could be pursued in Washington State at the state level.
In January, 2011 the Commission approved the final report for the Best Practices Review of Washington State Public Private Partnership Programs and Laws for Non-Toll Facility Projects (pdf 13mb).
- Ferry Fuel Surcharge Report (pdf 643 kb)
- Ferry Fuel Surcharge Presentation (pdf 327 kb)
- January 2008 TNB Toll Revenue Expenditure Review (pdf 2.6 mb)
- 2006 & 2008 Tolling Studies
- 2007 Transportation Innovative Partnerships Program (pdf 4.9 kb)
- 2007 Rail Study
- 2007 Washington Transportation Plan (pdf 5 mb)
- 2007 Washington Transportation Plan Executive Summary (pdf 610 kb)
- Transportation Innovative Partnerships Report & Info
- 2007 Inland Northwest Regional Transportation Summit
- 2007/08 Long-Term Ferry Funding Study
- Ferry Naming Rights Report (pdf 473 kb)
- I-405 Independent Eastside Corridor Traffic & Revenue Study
Ferry Riders Opinion Group (FROG)
- 2012-2013 Ferry Riders Opinion Group (FROG) Surveys
- 2010-2011 Ferry Riders Opinion Group (FROG) Survey
- 2008 Ferry Customer Survey
Voice of Washington Surveys